Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Park fees (for non-residents)
All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
Meals (as specified in the day-by-day description)
All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade)
Roundtrip airport transfer
A professional driver/guide
All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
International flights (from/to the client's home country)
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees and other personal items
Departure & Return
Departure PointDar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam Region
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Gaze Safaris Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days - Selous Game Reserves?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days - Selous Game Reserves?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days - Selous Game Reserves?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days - Selous Game Reserves?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDar es Salaam4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - Mombasa4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiCategory