2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Homes or apartments
- Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- dar es salam port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Days Mikumi National park safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Days Mikumi National park safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Days Mikumi National park safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Days Mikumi National park safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44482P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityAudio Guides - Zanzibar CityOvernight Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaAudio Guides - MombasaOvernight Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCategory