16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mikumi National Park is the closest place to Dar es Salaam where you can spot Africa’s Big Five, but it’s still a six-hour drive each way. This extended day tour is ideal for time-crunched travelers, allowing you to take in all the highlights without staying overnight. On arrival, enjoy lunch and a guided game drive, with the chance to spot lions, elephants, buffalos, hippos, and many more animals.
- Extended day trip with up to four hours at Mikumi National Park
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, and bottled water included
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Dar Es Salaam hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send as your destination contact or google map link or whasapp number
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kumekucha Africa Safaris Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mikumi Day Trip ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mikumi Day Trip ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mikumi Day Trip ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mikumi Day Trip ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mikumi Day Trip
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiCategory