Explore our promoted experiences
- Food walking tour of Uptown in Dallas
- Sample delicious dishes in the West Village and beyond
- See historical and cultural attractions
- Learn about the McKinney Avenue Trolleys
Departure & Return
Starting point is Baboush Restaurant. There is complimentary street parking and garage parking nearby. Please look for your tour guide inside Baboush. Please arrive 15 minutes prior as tours begin promptly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The places visited change depending upon availability, however you might take a look at the historical McKinney Avenue Trolleys, and see where they are maintained and restored. One of the trolley cars, Rosie, is the oldest running trolley car in the United States, dating back more than 100 years. You might also take in the second oldest cemetery in Dallas and a civil war burial ground.
If you wish, after the tour you can hop on the trolley for a free ride to the Dallas Arts District.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.