Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Southfork Ranch
- See where the hit television series 'Dallas' was filmed
- Learn about the history of the mansion from your guide
- Ride a train through the grounds for a partial tour of the property
- Opportunity to see Texas Longhorns and American Quarter Horses
Departure & Return
Meeting/Departure Point: JFK Memorial 646 Main St Dallas TX 75202 Meeting/Departure Point Instructions: Company van will pull in front of the JFK memorial and pick you up. Look for White or Silver Ford Van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Texas Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience