Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet in parking lot to the right the of Mei Mei Chinese Buffet at 12:45 p.m. Park near the trees at the far right end of the lot. Tour host will have a red or blue helium balloon attached to their vehicle. If possible, let us know in advance what type of vehicle you will be driving.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that everyone is in their own vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dallas by Chocolate, LLC
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands