- Multiple stops for photos at key Dallas landmarks
- Cover more distance and dodge the traffic on an e-bike
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures to fit your travel plans
- Intimate small-group experience with up to 10 people
Departure & Return
We have a store front for In-City Wheels at 4314 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All drivers are required to have a valid drivers license & it will be requested for check-in.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Have to be 16 with a valid drivers license and anyone below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY In-City Wheels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms