- Combination of history and scenic beauty
- Journey to two important sites in The Bible
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointDahab, Dahab, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Traveler pickup is offered
You are booking a shared trip. We urge all the participants to be ready to be picked up at the set pick-up time. As we are picking customers up from different locations all over Dahab we cannot guarantee a set time. Prepare to be flexible for a 30 minutes delay.
At King Safari Dahab's Bridge Office at the wooden bridge on the Dahab Boulevard
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY King Safari Dahab St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms