7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY King Safari Dahab St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Catherine Monastery Small Group Tour from Dahab?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Catherine Monastery Small Group Tour from Dahab?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Catherine Monastery Small Group Tour from Dahab?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaCategory