8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Dahab's surrounding nature, including Ras Abu Gallum Protected Reserve by water and land on this full-day combination tour. Snorkel in the famed Blue Hole among parrotfish, unicorn fish, and more, ride through the desert in a jeep, and ride along the coast of the Gulf of Aqaba on a camel.
- Combination tour: Save money on booking separately
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Dahab hotel
- Includes lunch and tea at a traditional Bedouin tea house
- Get insights into local geology, flora, and fauna from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment ( Mask only )
Bedouin Tea in Ras Abu Gallium
Entrance fee to blue hole
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Dahab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to ask for additional 1 and 2 Day Camel Safaris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ras Abu Gallum & Blue Hole Snorkel from Dahab
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDahabSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - AqabaCategory