Departure & Return
The Explorida Adventure Center is the first Building on the left when turning west on to N. Citrus Avenue from Highway 19.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Level One Snorkel Experience Recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants are still considered to take up a seat on a USCG Inspected Vessel. You must pay full price for an infant.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explorida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.