- Arrive 30 minutes before your start time for a safety video
- Note that Three Sisters Springs is closed from Nov 15- March 31st
- Swim with manatees, but purchase a swim package for manatee safety first ($25)
- The swim pack has a wetsuit, mask, snorkel, dive flag, noodle, and anchor
Departure & Return
We are located roughly 200 feet from Route 19 in Crystal River. You will arrive at our location and watch a required video from U.S. Fish and Wildlife. We will then provide you directions to our local park where you meet our employees and pick up your rental equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Paddles Outdoor Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands