2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Look for leopards and other animals on an overnight safari in Yala National Park, including two game drives. Travel to Sri Lanka’s second-biggest wildlife park, home to the world’s highest density of leopards; and after lunch, watch for these magnificent big cats, elephants, crocodiles and more on a late afternoon game drive with a qualified ranger. Enjoy a starlit dinner and sleep in a private, luxury tent before a dawn game drive and breakfast the next morning. Your trip includes round-trip transfers from different locations, plus three meals and accommodation.
- Yala National Park overnight safari experience in Sri Lanka, with private, luxury tent accommodation
- Travel to beautiful Yala National Park, home to the planet's highest density of leopards
- Enjoy lunch at the park and take an exciting, guided late afternoon game drive
- Look for leopards, elephant, crocodiles, sloth bears, deer and other exotic wildlife
- Savor dinner under the stars and sleep in a luxury private tent
- Enjoy a dawn game drive and hearty breakfast the next morning
- Enjoy included round-trip transfers to Yala from many towns and resorts, plus complimentary meals, drinks and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation in large en suite tents with alfresco shower
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected cities only)
Evening game drive in customized safari game viewing vehicle
Qualified naturalist/game ranger as your personal guide
Snacks and drinks on game drives
Water, fruit juices and other soft drinks
Wine and beer
All government taxes and service charge
Nature trail with breakfast by the lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels and places in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Beruwela, Bentota, Ahungalla, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Kandy and Nuwara Eliya
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Private Leopard Safari with Luxury Tented Camping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Private Leopard Safari with Luxury Tented Camping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Private Leopard Safari with Luxury Tented Camping?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Private Leopard Safari with Luxury Tented Camping?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Private Leopard Safari with Luxury Tented Camping
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColombo4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboExtreme - Negombo4WD Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraExtreme - Kalutara4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaCategory