1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is a perfect choice for travelers interested in learning about the history of tea in Sri Lanka. Access rural landscapes without the need for car rental as hotel pickup, drop-off, and transfers are included. Visit the scenic Nuwara Eliya area, which is known for its mountains, waterfalls, and tea plantations. Highlights include a visit to Ramboda Falls, a tour of Gregory Lake Park, and a visit to a tea field and factory for a tea making experience.
- No need for car rental—round-trip transport is provided
- Great for tea lovers—learn about the history of Sri Lankan tea
- Visit multiple sights in a day, including Ramboda Falls
- Visit tea estates and watch a tea making demonstration
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
All Hotels in Sri Lanka Colombo Port Bandaranayake International Airport (CMB)
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KINGFISHER TOURS SRI LANKA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Nuwara Eliya with Kingfisher Tours
1 hour 10 minutes