12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spot elephants at Udawalawe National Park on this full-day tour from Colombo. Depart from your hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to Udawalawe. Accompanied by a guide, ride a jeep through the national park and see the wide variety of wildlife that lives there, possibly including wild buffalo, spotted deer, crocodiles, and butterflies.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Colombo hotel
- Spot elephants at Udawalawe National Park
- Ride in a jeep
- Learn about the area from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
jeep hire for nationals park
English speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up & drop off from Colombo City Center Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions to Udawalawe from Colombo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory