- Experience the dark past of one of Chicago’s most frequented areas, the Loop
- Historian guide with expert knowledge of city history
- Learn the true tales behind Chicago’s gangster past
- Listen to ghost stories and visit spooky haunted sites
Departure & Return
The tour meets outside under the "Hoyt's" sign in front of Hoyt's Restaurant at The Wyndham Grand Riverfront Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff