2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delights of the Charleston food scene on this walking tour. With a guide, you'll learn about the cuisine of the Lowcountry region as you explore this historic city and sample local food products such as stone-ground grits, pralines, collard greens, and South Carolina barbecue. Tour is limited to 12 people for a small-group experience.
- Guided walking tour of Charleston's food scene
- Learn about the history of food in Charleston from the local guide
- Sample local delights such as benne wafers, barbecue, grits and other South Carolina staples
- See a different side of Charleston as you traverse the streets.
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Treat yourself to this Tour 🤗 Do not eat breakfast before 😉😋" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaMarkets - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahMarkets - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleMarkets - JacksonvilleCategory
Edmondston-Alston House Tours & TicketsCircular Congregational Church Tours & TicketsGibbes Museum of Art Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Church Tours & TicketsPatriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsOld Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & TicketsFort Sumter National Monument Tours & TicketsAiken-Rhett House Tours & TicketsThe Battery and White Point Garden Tours & TicketsCharleston City Market Tours & TicketsDrayton Hall Tours & TicketsMiddleton Place Tours & TicketsMagnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & TicketsArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & Tickets