- Boat trip to Morris Island from Bowens Island
- Cruise through an estuary, marshes, and other Lowcountry landscapes
- Opportunities to see bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, and more
- Free time to explore Morris Island upon arrival, known for its historical lighthouse
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Drive to the end of Bowens Island Road and find our office on the dock. The parking lot is located on the right as you drive in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note there is a stop at Morris Island where travelers can visit for about 45min to walk around. This may be an issue for wheelchair accessibility, however travelers have the option to remain onboard during this time if they choose.
- Restrooms are available before departure. No restrooms are available for the duration of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "I recommend the tour to anybody, just don't wear flip flops or open toe sandals, there are jagged seashells at the beachfront of the island." See review
- "Go early, it gets very warm in the Carolina sun." See review
- "Just FYI if you go in winter it is windy and cold while the boat is going so bundle up and take blankets." See review