Explore our promoted experiences
- Historic Charleston City Walking Tour with Professional Guide
- See popular sites along the way including the Battery, Rainbow Row, Waterfront Park, Old Customs Exchange, Nathaniel Russell House, Whitepoint Garden, and St. Michael's Church.
- Cover roughly 2.5 miles at a leisurely pace, stopping along the way to take photos
- Walking Tour lets you visit picturesque streets and hidden nooks that cars cannot access
- Learn about Charleston’s history as one of the country’s oldest colonies
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tours will depart from the Circular Fountain in Waterfront Park Address: Waterfront Park 1 Vendue Range Charleston, SC 29401
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pineapple Tour Group LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands