- Stress-free door-to-door service from your hotel
- Tour Robben Island with a former political prisoner and see Mandela’s cell
- Visit Cape Town’s most important sites during a guided bus tour
- Ride a cable car to the top of Table Mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Table Mountain and Robben Island activities cannot be cancelled after booking as these tickets are non-refundable unless any of the following occurs:
- In the event that Table Mountain cableway is closed due to unfavorable weather conditions on the day, the guest will have 7 days in which to utilize the Table Mountain tickets. Should the guest not be available during this period for this activity, Table Mountain will issue you a refund for your ticket back onto your credit card.
- In the event that Robben Island museum cancels the boat trip you will receive a refund for the boat trip entrance fees. Rescheduling of bookings can be done and would require 48 hours in advance - is subject to an administration fee. Rescheduling is also subject to availability.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for verification at Robben Island
- Full Names, dates of birth and Nationality is required for each participant.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kabura Travel & Tours A Division of Kabura's Trading (Pty)Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff