- Private, personalized, tour to Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, and Paarl wine regions from Cape Town
- Tour three prestigious wine estates
- Sample chocolate and cheese as well as South African wine varieties
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cape Town hotel, airport, or port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit the Fairview Wine Estate for wine and cheese pairing session. Along with the winery’s well-known white wines, nibble on delicious cheeses.
Stop for lunch in Franschhoek, internationally famous for its gourmet dining options. Get recommendations from your private guide for where to get something to eat (own expense) from the many restaurants and cafes in the pretty town.
After your lunch break, hop aboard a short one-way Wine Tram journey to explore the region's Winelands by rail and taste fine wines at Rickety Bridge winery. Take in the splendid views from the winery while you taste their wines and learn how growing wine grapes in the mountains differs from growing them down in the valley.
The last stop on your tour is the Muratie wine estate, a local favorite with lots of rustic charm, where you’ll end with something sweet. At Muratie, sample dessert wine and locally-made chocolate.
Then, relax on the journey back to Cape Town, where you'll arrive in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached South Africa’s legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol.
- Please note: Wine tasting or pairings are not included for children under the legal drinking age of 18 years. Extra meals or drinks are under the adult’s responsibility and is not included in price.
- This private tour will run exclusively run for you. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to spend more time at the tour’s highlights that interest you the most or swop for alternative options. Do contact us during of after the booking process to let us know if you would prefer any changes of the tour and we can suggest an updated itinerary, and cost estimate if there are any additional changes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasion, run in a different order.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hotspots2c & Africa Select Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff