- Circle Table Mountain -- one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Listen to commentary from your pilot while crossing the Cape Peninsula
- Soar past dramatic mountain ranges like Signal Hill and the Twelve Apostles
- Watch out for great white sharks lurking off the coast of Muizenberg Beach
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Cape Town Helicopters base. First Red Building. on East Pier Road, just past circle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass Signal Hill and fly over Camps Bay and Clifton Beach, each with their luxury homes. See the Twelve Apostles mountains from an impressive new angle as you head for Karbonkelberg Mountain.
Soar over historic Hout Bay and then cross the Cape Peninsula to move from one ocean to the other. See if you can tell where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean offshore near False Bay. Watch as the terrain below you changes from sandy beaches to rolling hills to rugged cliffs. Fly over Muizenberg Beach and keep your eye out for shadows in the water — they might just be great white sharks.
Head back toward Cape Town on the other side of Table Mountain for a different view of both the mountain and the landscape around it. Pass over the pretty vineyards of the Constantia Valley before landing once again at the V&A Waterfront helipad.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants from 3 months to 1 year are permitted on board the helicopter provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people
- Seating allocated according to Weight & Balance approval prior to the flight
- Lockers provided for all excess baggage
- Personal cameras and mobile phones allowed on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Town Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms