8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spotting the Big Five—lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo—is a priority for many visitors to South Africa and this tour is ideal for those with limited time. Travel from Cape Town by private vehicle, enjoying views of the Breede River, Hex River Wine Valley, and Table Mountain along the way, then join a group safari drive at a private game reserve and enjoy some incredible wildlife-watching opportunities.
- Express tour from Cape Town: ideal for those short on time
- Guided game drive: maximize your chances of spotting the Big Five
- Delicious buffet lunch including a glass of champagne
- Round-trip transport from Cape Town by private air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by luxury private vehicle
Game park charge (R1550pp normal rate, R1700pp peak rate - includes lunch & game drive)
Private game drive
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from any hotel, guesthouse, vacation rental or private residence in Cape Town.
- Cape Town
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (cost excluded)
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Born in Africa Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Essentially this is a private transfer to and from Aquila Private Reserve (takes about 2.5hrs each way)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeNature and Wildlife - Western CapeSafaris - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeFull-day Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschSafaris - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschFull-day Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethSafaris - Port ElizabethPorts of Call Tours - Port ElizabethFull-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Signal Hill Tours & TicketsRobben Island Tours & TicketsDuiker Island Tours & TicketsHout Bay Tours & TicketsSilvermine Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsLong Street Tours & TicketsIziko South African Museum Tours & TicketsClifton Tours & TicketsImizamo Yethu Township Tours & TicketsLanga Township Tours & TicketsOld Biscuit Mill Tours & TicketsMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap) Tours & TicketsIziko Museums Slave Lodge Tours & TicketsCape Wheel Tours & TicketsSwartland Wine Route Tours & TicketsWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey Park Tours & TicketsKirstenbosch National Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsHeart of Cape Town Museum Tours & TicketsCamps Bay Tours & TicketsCape Town Stadium Tours & Tickets