- Access views of Cape Town that you wouldn’t see otherwise
- A chance to get a glimpse of native marine life
- Kayaking equipment and safety gear rental included
- A guided kayaking tour means you won’t get lost
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Granger Bay Blvd, V&A Waterfront, 8001 • Between The Oranjezicht Farm Market and The Lookout Waterfront (Behind The Grand Beach Cafe)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantic Outlook
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.