- Don’t waste time waiting for strangers with a private transfer
- A door-to-door service to your hotel in and around Banff
- Enjoy the mountain views without having to drive yourself
- Nap in the bus or stop for comfort stops where necessary
Departure & Return
• Meet & Greet upon arrival is included in the price of your ticket, Our team will meet you at the arrival level of the airport. • Airport Pickup Notes: We will meet the clients for International Arrivals at Meeting Place D (Just outside the exit doors from customs, near the counter, or exit of the walkway.), and for Domestic Arrivals, at or near the Luggage Carousel of your flight either Air Canada | West jet. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it and may text or phone you with his/her location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of number people per booking.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a suitcase and a carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please call/email with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ABest Transport and Tour Services Inc | SkipthecAB.com – CANADA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons