3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A cruise along the Nile River is a must for first-time visitors to Egypt and the famous river is even more spectacular by night. Set sail on this 2-hour evening cruise, tuck into a delicious buffet dinner on-board, and be entertained by live music, belly dancing, and a traditional Tanura show.
- 2-hour Nile River night dinner cruise from Cairo
- Admire the glittering landmarks along the Nile River on a night cruise
- Tuck into a delicious buffet dinner and enjoy live on-board entertainment including live musicians, belly dancers, and traditional folk artists
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, dinner, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per selected pickup time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Nile River Night Dinner Cruise From Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Nile River Night Dinner Cruise From Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Nile River Night Dinner Cruise From Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Nile River Night Dinner Cruise From Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms