6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
First class seated train tickets(it is available to upgrade to sleeping train with extra fee)
meals on cruise start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
cabin with all facilities
all taxes and charges
expert tour guide
horse and carriage in edfu
all the transfers as in itinerary
west and east banks in luxor
Edfu temple and komombo temple
Sharing a small group to Abu Simbel with English Speaking tour guide.
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeings.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor,Aswan,abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor,Aswan,abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor,Aswan,abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor,Aswan,abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing 4 Days Nile Cruise luxor,Aswan,abu simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhRail Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaRail Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezRail Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsBen Ezra SynagogueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Nile RiverKhan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosquePharaonic VillageSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaDahshurAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Babylon FortressIbn Tulun Mosque