Explore our promoted experiences
- Step off the tourist trail and visit the SoWa Art and Design District
- Meet celebrated local painter Paul Pedulla and visit his studio space
- Learn more about Boston’s dynamic contemporary art scene
- Explore SoWa’s other galleries and art spaces at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
2: United States, United States
450 Harrison Ave, studio 314, Boston, in the heart of the SoWa Arts District. Take the elevator to the third floor, turn left, studio is on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Art of Paul Pedulla
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff