- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Intimate group atmosphere and plenty of time for questions
- Tour is perfect for history buffs
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city intimately
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the 300th Anniversary Monument within Boston Common, steps from the intersection of Beacon Street at Spruce Street. The memorial is directly opposite 50 Beacon Street (02108), two blocks downhill from golden dome of the Massachusetts State House.
Your 2.5-hour tour concludes on Copp's Hill Terrace in the North End, overlooking Boston Harbor and Freedom Trail historic landmarks across the Charles River. The terrace is steps from local favorites on Hanover Street, including Italian restaurants, pastry shops, pizza, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub Town Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, reserve a dinner for afterwards at one of the incredible restaurants in the North End, otherwise you’ll be disappointed walking through, smelling all of the fabulous Italian cooking without sitting down to enjoy." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour to other travelers to the area." See review