12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring the historical city of Kandy with a guide on this private customizable tour. Depart from your hotel in Bentota or Beruwela and make your way to Kandy, where you can choose to visit a variety of sites. Elect to stop by the Peradeniya Botanical garden, the Temple of the Tooth, Market Square, upper lake drive, and more.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Kandy from your English-speaking guide
- Customize your itinerary
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle
Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur guide
All Government taxes
Entrance fees during sightseeing
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you intend to visit Kandy Temple, please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive - Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and Beruwela?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive - Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and Beruwela?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive - Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and Beruwela?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive - Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and Beruwela?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive - Private & Custom Kandy tour from Bentota and Beruwela
12 to 14 hours
12 hours 14 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceHistorical Tours - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory