Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get your fill of Spanish finger food on a small-group tapa tour in Barcelona
- Visit four hand-picked tapas bars in Saint Antoni, a neighborhood many tourists miss
- Learn how to order from a tapas menu and eat classic small plates
- Includes drink pairings like a vermouth aperitif and Spanish cava.
Departure & Return
- Your guide will be standing in the pedestrian area outside the Buenas Migas restaurant, on the corner of Carrer del Parlament - Your guide will be holding a Devour Barcelona sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
- For tours taking place on/after February 15, 2020, the meeting point is outside the entrance to Mercat Sant Antoni, on the corner of Carrer Manso and Comte d'Urgell. - Your guide will be holding a Devour Barcelona sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
Your guide will leave you at the Sant Antoni metro station, where you can take the Metro or hail a taxi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just 2 people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Barcelona Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff