- Visit a neighborhood Buddhist temple and try street food in Silom
- Shop for souvenirs at Patpong Night Market
- Private experience accommodates groups of one to 8 people
- Departs from a centrally-located MRT station
Departure & Return
Meet your local host at MRT SAM YAN Station exit 1
Say goodbye to your host and keep the night going with local recommendations
What To Expect
Walk from the MRT station to Wat Hua Lamphong, a Royal Buddhist temple that’s off the tourist trail. Inside the temple you’ll find a series of shrines, a chedi, and joss sticks left by devout local visitors.
Continue to Patpong Night Market in the heart of Bangkok’s red light district, and browse stalls full of souvenirs and import goods; this is a great way to brush up your bargaining skills with help from a local. You’ll pass some of Bangkok’s most exciting clubs along the way—the area is considered among the best gay nightlife spots in Asia—then keep walking to Silom for a street food tasting. The food you eat is up to you, but your guide will recommend three dishes to try (the tasting is included in the price of the tour).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands