4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the highlights of Bangalore in half a day with this private tour. Discover the historic charms of Cubbon Park, the State Parliament House with its distinctive South Indian architecture, the magnificent remains of the Summer Palace, and the Bull Temple with its massive statue of Nandi Bull. Your local guide will provide historical background and share the stories behind every monument.
- See the best of Bangalore in half a day
- Private tour ensures personalized attention
- Convenient transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off (within city centre)
Transport by private A/C vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop off (outside city centre) The guide will meet you at the MG road metro station, MG road in this case
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Traveler pickup is offered
MG road metro station (in case the hotels are located 8kms away from the city centre)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to children above 12 years of age.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Dress appropriately, you will also be visiting places of worship, please avoid clothes that revel the knees and shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yours Truly India
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Bangalore Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Bangalore Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Bangalore Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Bangalore Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Bangalore Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath Tours & TicketsSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari Temple Tours & TicketsTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh) Tours & TicketsBannerghatta National Park Tours & TicketsInnovative Film City Tours & TicketsIndira Gandhi Musical Fountain Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Modern Art Tours & TicketsMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace) Tours & TicketsKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi) Tours & TicketsArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram) Tours & TicketsKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market) Tours & TicketsBull Temple (Nandi Temple) Tours & TicketsVidhana Soudha Tours & TicketsWonderla Amusement Park Tours & TicketsFun World & Water World Tours & TicketsRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple Tours & TicketsJawaharlal Nehru Planetarium Tours & Tickets