- See Bangalore highlights like the fort, summer palace, and flower market
- Local guide shares the stories behind every monument
- Authentic South Indian breakfast included
- Choice of departure time
Departure & Return
We end the tour at Tippu's Summer Palace which will also be the last attraction we visit.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress appropriately and comfortably. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable footware is recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We are required to take the footware off when we visit temple spaces.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yours Truly India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff