2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A visit to the Taj Mahal is the highlight of many a traveler's trips to India. With this two-day private tour from Bangalore, you'll not only get to see the white-marble edifice in all its glory, but you'll also have the chance to see a few other top sites, notably the UNESCO World Heritage Agra Fort and the river-facing Mehtab Bagh, known for its stunning Taj Mahal views.
- A professional guide will take you to the Taj and other top spots
- Breakfast, lunch on both days, and monument fees are covered with this tour
- Round-trip-transfers to and from Agra are provided
- Spend the night in Agra -- accommodation is included
Saved to wishlist!
1-night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basic with breakfast
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Bangalore - Delhi)
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Bangalore
Departure & Return
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Bangalore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I highly recommend this tour - it's a must do to visit the Taj Mahal!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - CoimbatoreOvernight Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryOvernight Tours - PondicherryMulti-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ChennaiOvernight Tours - ChennaiMulti-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Vidhana SoudhaNational Gallery of Modern ArtMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumInnovative Film CityTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleWonderla Amusement ParkRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Fun World & Water WorldBannerghatta National ParkBull Temple (Nandi Temple)