- Baby it’s cold outside, make sure you dress for the weather
- Up the romance factor with chocolates and sparkling wine
- Pick the best time for you. Choose from several daytime departures
- This one is for adults only, riders must be 18 years or older
Departure & Return
Please meet at Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff. When you arrive, please follow the sleigh ride signs to check in for your ride at the office in the west barn. There is plenty of free parking at the site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Children (under 18 years) and babies are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum of two adults per sleigh.
- Please dress appropriately. The sleigh is “open top” so we recommend that everyone dresses warm with multiple layers, mitts, hats, a thick winter jacket and boots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Banff Trail Riders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff