Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a walking and riding tour Atlanta
- Discover historic Atlanta, from a Civil War Battlefield to a Civil Rights city
- Visit some of the city’s most famous attractions
- Educational experience for the entire family
- Private guide ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
The National Park Service parking lot is located next to the library
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Some of the stops will include the Stacks at Fulton Cotton Mill, a historic building established in the late 19th century and transformed into loft homes; Inman Park, a neighborhood on the east side of the city and the site of the Battle of Atlanta; Oakland Cemetery, the final resting place for various historical figures including Civil War soldiers, Margaret Mitchell (the author of ‘Gone with the Wind’) and many others; the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, which serves as the birthplace, church, and final resting place of the leader of the Civil Rights movement; the Sweet Auburn Curb Market, Atlanta's only public market; and more.
A pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points is provided. Bottled water and snacks are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2-guest per booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff