12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gain an overview of Tanzania’s rural highlights on this day tour to the village of Materuni, with return transportation from Moshi ensuring a seamless trip. Hike to Materuni’s picture-perfect waterfalls, tour a local coffee farm, and sample freshly-brewed beer and banana wine, all-the-while benefiting from your guide’s insights and explanations. A locally-prepared lunch also comes included.
- Get a glimpse of rural Tanzania on this day tour to Materuni
- Enjoy an active hike to Materuni Waterfalls
- Meet local workers and learn about Tanzanian agriculture at a coffee form
- Savor a freshly-prepared lunch, plus complimentary beer and banana wine
Saved to wishlist!
12 hours tour
1.5L of Drinking water
Entry fees - Materuni waterfalls
Entry fees - Kikuletwa hotsprings
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up my guests at 07:00 hrs in Arusha and Moshi.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- remember to wear hiking shoes ,carry towel and toiletries and have a raincoat or umbrella because the weather is unpredictable
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Africa Pathways Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Kilimanjaro local experience, waterfalls and Hot Springs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Kilimanjaro local experience, waterfalls and Hot Springs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Kilimanjaro local experience, waterfalls and Hot Springs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Note if you are in Arusha it is a 2 hour drive to get there." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiExtreme - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaExtreme - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory