8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
use of binoculars
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Mc-Ellys Hotel , Wasukuma Street, Arusha 23104 Tanzania Rich Hotel , 14 Market Street Centrally Located Close to Mega Complex, Arusha 00255 Tanzania Natron Palace Hotel , Livingstone street, Arusha Tanzania
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY safari soles tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during day trip tarangire?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during day trip tarangire?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during day trip tarangire?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trip does take about a full day and lunch is included." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
day trip tarangire
8 to 10 hours
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiExtreme - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory