2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Time and Value
We all want value for money. By negotiating contracted rates with the hotels, activity providers and having our own company transport for both pick-ups and drop-offs according to your own schedule at affordable prices unlike for the local transport or any other tour company, we can keep our prices as competitive as possible. One thing we can offer that is truly priceless though is time – while we do all the heavy lifting, you can sit back safe in the knowledge that we will plan your perfect trip down to the smallest detail from your arrival day to the day you departure
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, JJJF+QXJ, Arusha, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Image Expedition Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater and lake Manyara ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater and lake Manyara ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater and lake Manyara ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater and lake Manyara ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater and lake Manyara
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingArushaMulti-day Tours - MoshiMulti-day Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - MombasaCategory