6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide tip, and personal expenses.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup our clients from any hotel in Moshi, Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar cities!
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is comfortable service tour for everyone to participate....!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Africa Endless Cruising Safaris and Holiday
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Serengeti Great Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari:?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Serengeti Great Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari:?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Serengeti Great Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari:?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Serengeti Great Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari:?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Serengeti Great Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari:
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArushaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Nairobi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiPorts of Call Tours - NairobiShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaCategory