12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
Transfer to/from Airport
Flying Doctor Air Ambulance cover in case of medical emergency
Mineral water all days on safari
All game viewing in a private comfortable 4x4 safari Land Cruiser fitted with pop-up roof
Service of an English-speaking driver guide for safari
Game drives on an exclusive basis with unlimited mileage
18% VAT on park fees and game drives for safari, effective 1st July 2016
Transport to and from mountain gates for Kilimanjaro climb
Emergency oxygen cylinder(s)
Services of a professional English-speaking mountain guide & assistant guide
Services of a professional cook and all kitchen and dining utensils on Kilimanjaro
Enough porters for your luggage, food, water, sleeping tent and dining tent
Salaries, park fees, shelter and food for guides, cook and porters
Camping accommodation on the mountain and food based on three meals a day
All camping equipment (e.g. sleeping tent, mess tent, table, chairs, etc.
1.5” thick foam mattress with waterproof cover designed for mountain excursion
Use of radios/phones to increase your safety
Coffee and/or Tea
Tourist visas for Tanzania
Personal travel/medical insurance. (See more information here.
Any meals not specified in the itinerary
Trekking gears and winter sleeping bags for Kilimanjaro (see recommended list)
Portable toilet rental for Kilimanjaro climb (US$200 per 4-people group)
Optional activities or excursions not specified in the itinerary
All items of a personal nature e.g. telephone calls, internet, laundry services
Tips and gratuities for hotel/camp/lodge staff, driver guides
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (unless complimentary at camps/lodges)
Any domestic flights and airport taxes
Any international flights and departure taxes
Applicable airport taxes, payable directly
Applicable tourism levies, payable directly at accommodations
Applicable government taxes, imposed after the date of quotation
Any other items not specified in this itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointArusha, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amani Afrika Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Kilimanjaro Trek & Tanzania Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArushaHiking - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiHiking - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaCategory