- Full-day Ngorongoro Crater tour from Arusha
- Watch for wildlife on game drives and spot some of Africa's "Big Five"
- Entrance fees and picnic lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Arusha City
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the park, begin the first game drive of the day, with an expert safari guide to help you spot some of the animals that thrive within the crater walls. The Ngorongoro Crater has Africa’s highest density of mammal predators and the world’s highest-known density of lions, so it's an ideal destination for spotting some of Tanzania’s most thrilling game.
Watch for Ngorongoro’s rare inhabitants as well—endangered black rhinos, golden cats, and wild hunting dogs can be found in the arid savanna—and if you’re visiting Ngorongoro during the flamingo migration, you may see the bottom of the crater tinted bright pink by thousands of lesser flamingos.
Pause for a picnic lunch inside the park, then keep exploring into the afternoon, as the wildlife and landscape changes throughout the day. At roughly 3pm begin the 3-hour trip back to Arusha City, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms