4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ascend Tanzania’s second-highest peak on this 4-day trekking tour of Mt. Meru, with included transfer from your Arusha hotel ensuring a hassle-free trip. Get a glimpse of Tanzania’s diverse flora and fauna as you make your way up the mountain, stopping overnight in lodges along the way, and explore safely under the protective supervision of an armed park ranger. Meals and park fees are included in the price.
- Ascend Mt. Meru on foot in just four days–ideal for active travellers
- Avoid hidden costs with park fees, meals, and hotel transfer included
- Climb safely under the supervision of an armed park ranger
- Look out giraffes, monkeys, and more as you travel through varied terrain
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up clients from hotels and return after tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rupia Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Meru Trekking 4 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Meru Trekking 4 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Meru Trekking 4 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Meru Trekking 4 Days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Meru Trekking 4 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiHiking - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiWalking Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaHiking - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaCategory