9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local Lunch served with a cool drink
1.5L Bottled water, soft drinks and snacks
Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfall
Entry/Admission - Chemka Hotspring
Items of personal nature
Any flights and visas, and transfers not mentioned above
Health insurance and medical evacuation
Gratuities to driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allday In Africa Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Materuni Waterfall, Coffee and Hot-spring Tour in Moshi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Materuni Waterfall, Coffee and Hot-spring Tour in Moshi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Materuni Waterfall, Coffee and Hot-spring Tour in Moshi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Materuni Waterfall, Coffee and Hot-spring Tour in Moshi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Materuni Waterfall, Coffee and Hot-spring Tour in Moshi
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiExtreme - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory