6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meals and Drinks
Safari jeep 4*4 pop up roof top with six widow seat
A professional guide/driver
All fees and taxes
Tips form safari driver/guide and chef
Travel insurance, visa fees
Departure & Return
At any hotel in Arusha where a client will be staying
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a group safari.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Free pick up and drop off at the airport.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Serengeti Camping Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Day: Magnificent Wildlife Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Day: Magnificent Wildlife Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Day: Magnificent Wildlife Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Day: Magnificent Wildlife Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Day: Magnificent Wildlife Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaCategory