8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Search for wildlife in Lake Manyara National Park on a full-day safari from Arusha to a compact park with year-round wildlife. Lake Manyara’s highlights include massive elephant herds, tree-climbing lions, and hundreds of species of birds, and since the park is easily reached from Arusha, it’s a great chance to get a Tanzania safari experience without spending long hours on the road.
- Lake Manyara’s diverse ecosystems attract a wide range of wildlife
- Safely observe a hippo pool from an elevated walkway
- Travel by Land Cruiser for a comfortable day of exploring
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Arusha hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by 4*4 vehicle
national park fees
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Manyara National Park Full-Day Tour from Arusha?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Manyara National Park Full-Day Tour from Arusha?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Manyara National Park Full-Day Tour from Arusha?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Manyara National Park Full-Day Tour from Arusha?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiExtreme - NairobiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory