1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Lake Manyara National Park from Arusha on a trip that packs a diverse safari experience into one day of exploring. You’ll have time to search out the park’s tree-climbing lions and spot some of the hundreds of species of birds that live in the park, from the alkaline shores of Lake Manyara itself to forests of fig and mahogany trees.
- Travel from Arusha in the comfort of a 4WD safari vehicle
- Tour of Mto wa Mbu village is a great introduction to rural Tanzanian life
- Included lunch and drinks save time for game drives
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Arusha hotels gets you started early
Saved to wishlist!
4X4 Luxury safari vehicle
Lunch including drinking water, soft drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Park fees and all government imposed taxes (VAT 18%
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArushaBus Tours - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiBus Tours - MombasaOvernight Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory