10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With one day in Arusha you can cover key sites, but coordinating transport and activities takes up valuable sightseeing time. Choose a private tour to see and do more in the city, from browsing shops at the Arusha Central Market to checking out tribal traditions in the Cultural Heritage Centre. Door-to-door service means you won’t need to fight Arusha traffic, leaving you free to focus on exploring.
- Private tour ensures individualized attention from the guide
- Try local flavors with a provided lunch
- Tour the Cultural Heritage Centre, admission included
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Personal items like camera, visa,
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel or area around to Arusha City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kim'zebra Adventures & Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 24 Hours in Arusha—Arusha Museum, Cultural Heritage, Maasai Market, Shanga?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 24 Hours in Arusha—Arusha Museum, Cultural Heritage, Maasai Market, Shanga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 24 Hours in Arusha—Arusha Museum, Cultural Heritage, Maasai Market, Shanga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
24 Hours in Arusha—Arusha Museum, Cultural Heritage, Maasai Market, Shanga
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArushaFood Tours - MoshiMarkets - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiClassic Car Tours - MoshiHistorical Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiFood Tours - NairobiMarkets - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiClassic Car Tours - NairobiHistorical Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiFood Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaClassic Car Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory