5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and enjoy Tanzania’s nature on this half-day tour of Arusha National Park. Depart from your hotel or airport in a private vehicle with a driver and head to the national park. Accompanied by your guide, spot some of the rich wildlife in the park, possibly including giraffes, zebras, warthogs, and elephants.
- Enjoy hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Arusha hotel or airport
- Experience Arusha National Park with a guide
- View local wildlife, including giraffes and elephants
- Travel in a private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Airport pick up and drop for clients on transist
Round-trip private transfer
All Fees and Taxes
National park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arusha National Park Safari by Jeep?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Arusha National Park Safari by Jeep?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arusha National Park Safari by Jeep?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arusha National Park Safari by Jeep?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Arusha National Park Safari by Jeep
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHalf-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiExtreme - NairobiHalf-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory